“Great Sunday Lunch”

Coral Cliff Entertainment Resort - Rum Jungle
Reviewed 1 August 2012

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon the type of day you just would stay in – but I have been hearing of this Chill-out – so I called up some friends and headed to this fastly infamous place. We won’t disappointed – after choosing of fish – we sat and had some drinks – while listening to an assortment of music. The drinks were great and the food was delicious. Our expectations were exceeded.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

OMG! where do I begin? I made my first trip home to Montego Bay in Nov 2010 for my high school reunion. Several of my schoolmates and I went for Sunday Brunch. I know there are restaurants that downplay some of their food (and seasoning) to fit the "tourist palate" that can't handle good home cooking food. This ain't one of them. Every single morsel of food reminded me of my Mom or grandmother's cooking. I'm not gonna lie, I was sick of eating and still wanted to eat some more. I was too full to swim at Doctor's Cave across the street. But it was a great place to lay down for a nice afternoon nap.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

cora cliff is right in the hub of the hip strip, across the street from jimmy buffet's margaritaville. both locals are competing for your enjoyment nightly but hands down, coral cliff has it. if you go inside and up the stairs you will find some slot machines...i personally dont play the slots, go for the live entertainment thursday-sunday. it is always a local favorite, with a large cow bell if you want the singer to start from the top. there are plenty of locals and visitors to mix it up. you can order some snack foods and good rum while listening to the entertainment, or just chat and mingle, its all good. if you go outside there are about 3 levels to stand or sit, people watch, and get romantic with someone you just met...or want to rekindle something in the heat. i love sitting out there at night cause people are interesting. the way they walk, the way they hustle to get across the street. you might spot a friend and tell them to come on over, join the crowd.
there is a nice resturante inside which i never tried their food cause its so much going on. there is also a place downstairs to play video games and bowling. it is cool to take pics in there...and i just love the vibe. this is a must when you are in town. where something sexy ladies with some cute sandals. guys, just wear some nice linen or some shorts and a nice dress shirt and shoes, and just have a nice time out.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

The live band was fantastic! Who would have 'thunk' such a strong voice would come from such a petite woman!

Reviewed 5 November 2011

What a dump! They increased the price while they made our drinks.

1  Thank giveflabacktocuba