“Had a blast”

Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a blast”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We went for our honeymoon and the time of year was perfect, noooo kids and not crowded or too hot. . The staff was soooo nice to us, they knew us nth by first name. Greeted us with a beverage and were always helpful. All the food was good except that Italian restaurant, I didn't care too much for it. The Japanese restaurant was fun. Arrive on Monday because mixology Monday as amazingly fun, we were wasted!!! The drinks were good. Although we were far from the airport, we were close to all the other attractions. The dinner on the beach was well worth the price and was delicious!!! The hotel rooms were outdated when we visited, but they were in the process of remodeling so it could be different now. Not important you hardly spend time there anyway, there is so much going on. Be sure to go to margaritaville, the entertainment crew is young and lots of fun!!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Summer W

Kingston, Jamaica
“enjoyable weekend”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

the accommodation and the food was enjoyable. the only disapointment was our towels not being changed

Visited July 2013
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The people at breezes were AMAZING! never felt more at home! We went about a year ago and I still talk to some of the workers from there! food was great.. entertainment was awesome also! They always had something going oN! wonderful stay

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank nicoleanna17
Mountains of Colorado
“Food at the Breezes Runaway Bay, Jamaica”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

First off I want to say, my husband and I EACH gained atleast 20 lbs from the food at this resort!!!!! (all-inclusive) The food was absolutely outrageous!!! From breakfast, to lunch to dinner, the food was excellent!!! I specifically remember pigging out on this particular desert at dinner? Kindof like the "Flans" down in Mexico? But it was with "chocolate" instead..... I would always eat some at dinner, but then sneak a bowl of it to our room... OMG!!!!! We would always joke on our walk to the restaurant areas at the resort that we were going to "put on the feed-bags".
This resort is absolutely beautiful!! We went there to renew our wedding vows of 20 years on the beach at sunset, (incredible experience, even had the "Thank-You song" by Led Zepplin (of which we originally got married to) playing as I walked barefoot through the sand to my husband. We had this amazing room that had a small personal pool and porch outside, 2 rooms, and could walk right out to the beach.... beautiful, beautiful resort!

• Visited January 2012
“Great time!”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Wow! Where do I start? Firstly, this is where my husband and I got married. The staff was WONDERFUL! (Especially Erroll and Chris) This was the most relaxing vacation I have ever been on. There is no need for a watch...there is always something going on. The pools were amazing, especially the swim-up bar. The beach was pretty, and the rooms were clean and simple. However, they have the most amazing shower I have ever stepped in! Years later, my husband and I still use this term to compare other showers! (i.e. the shower was nice, but it wasn't "Jamaica nice".....lol. The only person you are allowed to tip is the bellhop - after that, no money is allowed. They are so used to people trying to tip them, they just smile and say, "You keep that - no worries!" The bedroom itself is unimpressive, but we were only in the room to sleep so we didn't care. It was clean and cute. They gave us complimentary bottles of wine in the room, and there was a different "towel animal" on the bed every day. It was a cute place, and a great memory to have!

• Visited December 2011