1,563 results
All reviews string beans super sonic jerk hut entertainment team lobby bar garden view hour bar t rex jerk chicken flight path every other day pool party foam party an adults only resort buffet style man made beach close to the airport
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We had the best time ever at this resort! All of the staff are so nice and accommodating, the food is so good and the rooms and property are very clean! The bus trip to and from the airport was only 5 minutes which was also a bonus.

Late night food options could use improvement as there were only cold sandwiches and nachos with cheese, but this wasn't a big problem for us.

The shows at night were amazing and the beach party was super fun. The entertainment continued at club Pacha, but this was located in the other resort which we also had access to.

It is very small compared to other all inclusive resorts I have visited in the past, but I loved the vibe and atmosphere here. I would definitely return!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
8  Thank AshleyRod1987
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I spend one night here because our flight was cancelled and the airline provide us with accommodation here. There is no comparison between this resort and the one I stayed before Holliday Inn. Good food, very nice and clean room, better quality of everything.I only spend one day here but from what I see I fully recommend it. The view, location and facilities were very good also, the staff seems well trained.

Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Ganea S
Reviewed 9 September 2018

OMG!!! Where do I begin? My hubby and I celebrated our 40th Anniversary Sept, 2, 2018 with 50 Family & Friends. We stayed 7 nights and the rooms were beautiful (we had a Jr. Oceanfront Suite) large and spotless. The food made me feel at home. The staff is pleasant and the entertainers we AWESOME-AWESOME-AWESOME!!!!!!! They are soooo gifted, talented, friendly and personal. My Family & Friends adopted them all. You will fall in love with String Bean, Shampoo, Lady Pink, T-Rex, Sonic.Skittles, Jaguar, Short Boss, DJ Barnes, Walton, Hilton and all the rest. There was always something to do....IF YOU WANT or of course you and just relax.

Room tip: The Ocean View and Jr. Ocean Front Suites are awesome.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank MzLeeAtlanta
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Not your typical Jamaican atmosphere lots of rules no room service no coffee makers in the room beds were not that comfy and hard pillows no selection or changing

Now staff was great and properly and rooms were clean but staff is forced to run around with surveys about the service

Would not recommend to anyone unless ratting was dropped to 3 star

Paul

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank paulc556
RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Reggae, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Paul,

Many thanks for choosing us and for your feedback, as this allows us to see our hotel from a guest perspective.

We are deeply saddened to hear that a few aspects of your holiday such as atmosphere, room service, amenities fell below your expectations, but on the other hand it is great you found our staff great and our hotel spotless.

We hope you will choose to visit one of our RIU hotels again and give us another chance to deliver an enjoyable experience you well deserve.

With our best wishes we remain,

Hotel Riu Reggae
Online Reputation Manager

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I spent 5 days at this resort on a girls trip. It is a beautiful resort that is still pretty new with a great beach! The staff was friendly and helpful. The cleaning staff did a great job. Our room which was nice and the grounds were kept clean. The minibar and liquor dispenser in our room was a plus. The entertainment staff put on great shows especially the history of Jamaican music! The drinks were tasty but they didn't have much liquor in them. I would love to return to this resort!

Date of stay: July 2018