“Absofreakinlutely Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom #3
Dinner on the roof
Dinner on the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Catrice M...
chicago, United States
“Absofreakinlutely Awesome”
Reviewed 21 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

We came to Montego Bay for our brother’s Vow Renewal and I didn’t want to stay at the overpriced overrated Resort. I searched out Homeway and come across quite a few homes that were of interest and I spoke with the owners and managers of these properties, but none of the owners I spoke with had an impact on my decision like Wayne & Tara Williams. From the moment I spoke with the Williams’ I knew that their home was the place for me and my family.
Upon arrival Wayne and his staff was able to provide us with a true Jamaican experience. So often we visit places and never get to experience the life of the locals but staying at Villa Maria in Whitehouse Village was an amazing experience of local life that we will never forget and enjoyed every moment of. Villa Maria gives you all the comfort of home with a resort like feel. Villa Maria is immaculate, this home offers 4 beautiful bedrooms all with views of the Village or the spectacular sea.
I was there for 8 glorious days and at the end of the day when it was time to leave none of us wanted to go. In fact one of the guest there extended their stay. I was able to give a family gathering for about 20 of my other family members that were staying at the Resorts and once they arrived inside of Villa Maria they all wished that they had booked with us.
If you are looking to have a true Jamaica experience and still have the comforts of home and resort feeling then Villa Maria is for you. I will most definitely be back for a stay at Villa Maria, in fact me and my friends are already planning for a gathering here for Mother’s Day 2017. Who would not want to wake to a Seaside Sunrise and go to sleep to a Seaside Sunset in your very own Paradise Island!
I am not on any of the social media outlets but if I was I would tell everyone to stay at Villa Maria in Whitehouse Village, Montego Bay Jamaica!

This place is ABSOFREAKINLUTELY AWESOME!

CaTrice Monik Hardy
Lansing, Illinois

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The look and feel of the entire home and the service the owner provided
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
21 Oct 2016
Catrice, it was our pleasure giving you and your family a true Jamaican experience. Until next time, Licklemore!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing