“Perfect accommodation in MoBay”
other travellers have booked this property
view on yacht club
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view on yacht club
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ellefuchs...
Canton of Bern, Switzerland
“Perfect accommodation in MoBay”
Reviewed 7 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed at this place for a week and everything was way much better than our expectations.It's definitely the best location in Montego Bay,quiet and very safe!
In the apartment there's everything you need, good wifi plus a nice view.
The host was very friendly and helpful, we really appreciated useful informations about how to travel around.Public transportation is very cheap, so don't let the locals to rip you off!
It costs only 100-200JD a person to get to the downtown, Doctor's Cave beach, big shopping centre or a bus station.
There's also a Hard Rock Cafe beach in a walking distance if you have a lazy day and don't want to go too far.
We were very happy about the accommodation and we would definitely come back, because it's important to us to stay at safe place.
Thank you for a pleasant stay!

KentoN21
“beautiful. I could feel so relaxing and satisfied!”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Host is so kind, beautiful, craver and cool person. I stayed 2 days. If I had more time in Jamaica, I really want to stay more. House is in resort, so it was really beautiful and safe. I went to "Hard Rock Cafe' beach". It's very near from her house. I could feel relax and so happy. I could go to downtown by walking from house. Also I could enjoy in Montego Bay thanks for this place. Ahh.. I really wanted stay more!!
Thanks a lot!!

irenkoval...
Richmond, Canada
“Simple the best”
Reviewed 8 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Stayed for a week with my friend in this spacious condo with incredible views. The kitchen is fully equipped and beds are very comfortable. Free beach, resorts and restaurants are just within a short walking distance. Very safe and clean. Property management team is great, we got a lot of useful tips and they organize sightseeing tours for guests as well. Great value for money. Highly recommended.

Management Response
10 Nov 2017
Thank you for staying with us! You are welcome back anytime!
Happiness...
“Safe and quiet”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The rental property was very quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of resort life. If you are looking for a quiet and low key spot, this is the place for you. The swimming pool looked great. However, there are no umbrellas on the premises to shield you from the sun. Therefore, my roommate and I did not visit the pool that was on the premises. The Hard Rock Café is walking distance from the property. That is where you can grab dinner and drinks as well as sit on the beach and or poolside with umbrellas for shade. The property was secured and I felt comfortable coming and going, even late at night. However, there is no air conditioning in the living room. This is the main room where people gather to eat and socialize. There is only one bedroom with a television which may cause a problem for individuals who are sleeping in that bedroom. Overall, the property was a nice place to stay. I’d consider staying there again if I was unable to stay at a resort in the future.

Management Response
27 Aug 2017
Hi Anika, thank you so much for your review! We glad that you enjoyed your stay. I wish you asked us about umbrella for the pool during your stay, as we have one in the storage room. Also we have an additional second TV in the living room which makes two cable TVs per apartment. We do not have an AC in the living room only our bedrooms so we can offer our guests affordable rental pricing, however we provide guests with fans in the kitchen and living room and nice cool ocean breathe throughout apartment if you open all windows. In additional, we have other rental properties that are fully air-conditioned with smart TVs and more luxurious furniture but they come at a different price tag. We are hoping to be able to host you in the future! One Love Rentals team
sonejka
toronto
“Excellent stay, amazing accommodation”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We are a couple from Canada traveling around Jamaica for 10 days. We stayed at a few friends' places, hotels and this apartment. Our stay at this wonderful condo was AMAZING. A lot of pros: location, gorgeous ocean view, spacious balcony to relax and enjoy the view, great pool. Neighborhood: very quiet and safe - no pushy salespeople common in touristy areas. Has groceries stores, gas station, Jerky's restaurant and a yachtclub with a restaurant where we grabbed a delicious dinner at a very reasonable price. Also has a pool + looks very romantic in the evening - check it out :) Check in: fast, easy and convenient. Apartment: matches the pictures + can accommodate 2 couples, if needed, as there are 2 separate entrances, so you have your privacy. Perfectly working appliances (including laundry), comfy beds and tons of towels. Internet: there is internet in the apartment (worked very well) + a mobile hotspot that you can take to the beach or pool, if need to stay connected (we didn't :)). Host: very nice and accommodating, provided a lot of useful tips. Getting there: cabs seem to be always available by the Sunscape hotel. Overall: superb experience, highly recommended and would totally stay again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing