“Lovely!”
other travellers have booked this property
view on yacht club
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view on yacht club
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
RianE19
“Lovely!”
Reviewed 8 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Beautiful apartment, very clean, spacious, and nicely decorated. Would definitely stay here again! Comes with a nice swimmingpool and free access to Hard Rock Cafe beach, just a 5 minute walk away. Beautiful view and very welcoming and friendly host!

Anna E
“Best place to stay in Montego Bay”
Reviewed 8 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017

That was a best vacation ever for us. The weather was perfect and the apartment was really nice. We are a family of 5 (2 adults 3 kids) and we all enjoyed it very much. I ll definitely come again during Christmas break! The only regret that we book it for just one week. Next we ll come back for two!

Your age range 35-49
LluisMir
Menorca
“The best and safe place in Montego Bay!”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This place is perfect for a vacation. In a very safe place and above all very quiet. Definitely located in the best area of Montego Bay. I would stay in the same place again! Thank you

Nenad S
Nis, Serbia
“Beautiful apartment with a great view on the bay”
Reviewed 13 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I have really enjoyed staying at the apartment. Very beautiful, secured and calm area, great for relaxing. If one day I become a writer, I will return here, as this place is ideal for writing a book, while looking at the sea.

Your age range 25-34
Yinyang_W...
“Amazing property for a great price and wonderful owner”
Reviewed 13 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Such a wonderful property in a nice location of Montego Bay. The apartment is clean, spacious, and had all the amenities that I needed. It has a nice view of the harbor and I was able to hop in to the pool right next door. I also got free access to the private beach at the Hard Rock Cafe just 5 minutes walk down the road. The property itself is in a gated community away from the hustle and bustle of downtown, so I was able to safely relax and enjoy my stay with not a single worry.

What made the stay extra special was how amazing the host/owner was. She is a very kind, knowledgeable, respectful and accommodating person, and gave me many tips and recommendations on what to do in not only Montego Bay but all of Jamaica.

I wish I could stay at this property longer but I will definitely be staying at this wonderful property next time I'm back in Montego Bay.

Would absolutely recommend this property to anyone looking for a safe relaxing place to stay in Montego Bay!

ellefuchs...
Canton of Bern, Switzerland
“Perfect accommodation in MoBay”
Reviewed 7 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed at this place for a week and everything was way much better than our expectations.It's definitely the best location in Montego Bay,quiet and very safe!
In the apartment there's everything you need, good wifi plus a nice view.
The host was very friendly and helpful, we really appreciated useful informations about how to travel around.Public transportation is very cheap, so don't let the locals to rip you off!
It costs only 100-200JD a person to get to the downtown, Doctor's Cave beach, big shopping centre or a bus station.
There's also a Hard Rock Cafe beach in a walking distance if you have a lazy day and don't want to go too far.
We were very happy about the accommodation and we would definitely come back, because it's important to us to stay at safe place.
Thank you for a pleasant stay!

KentoN21
“beautiful. I could feel so relaxing and satisfied!”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Host is so kind, beautiful, craver and cool person. I stayed 2 days. If I had more time in Jamaica, I really want to stay more. House is in resort, so it was really beautiful and safe. I went to "Hard Rock Cafe' beach". It's very near from her house. I could feel relax and so happy. I could go to downtown by walking from house. Also I could enjoy in Montego Bay thanks for this place. Ahh.. I really wanted stay more!!
Thanks a lot!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing