“Same delicious taste”
Review of Juici Patties

Juici Patties
Ranked #3 of 131 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I've come to expect the quality of these tasty patties... Can't leave island without consuming them...

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I drove all my family mad about having to stop an buy juici patties when ever I saw a shop , they are the best I've ever tasted , I bought a box at the airport an brought them home

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 24 July 2014

So we were told these were the best and let me tell you my kids swooned when they tasted them. They went back 3 times so as to have some to bring back to the hotel with them. The were tasy and very well seasoned.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had lunch there. A great way to have 'local' food. This place was packed and the Wendy's next door was empty. That says a lot. Patties were delicious and only about $1.50 each. A must stop in Jamaica and wish they would bring it to Texas :)

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Can't go to Jamaica without getting a Juici Patty. It was worth the trip into Lucy which was only 5 mins by car from the a Grand Palladium. Best patties, so good they even taste great cold.