“AMAZING”

Ranked #2 of 129 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Best chicken I have EVER had in my life. I kid you not. This is a complete hole in the wall. If you are in town, go at night and the price drops 1/3 because of the cruise boats. ITS sooo good. I went back 3 times in my 3 days I was there, no joke.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I like this local joint. The jerk pork and chicken is lovely. My friend had the spicy shrimp I tried one it's spicy hot but delicious. We stayed 2 weeks in Montego Bay and visited the Pork Pit at least three times. Always after a visit to the beach. The food is reasonable priced. I bought loads to take away. I wanted to try the barbecue ribs but they they didn't have any when I went. I will try it on my next trip to mobay. Visit the Pork Pit if you in Montego Bay it's well worth it.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We stoped here to get a taste of the famous jerk pork but was so disapointed with the service the cashier was having a bad day because she snapped at every one not a smile no welcome, and please use jamaican currency because you get a very low rate for your US dollars the man who serve the pork also have an attitude we were served the two pounds of pork in two small lunch box we ask for foil paper to separate some of the jerk with an attitude the chef replied and I quote ."me no have none" very bad service good pork good sussage and the sauce is very good also I hope the manager read the reviews on trip advisor and do some staff training.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Every trip to Jamaica, twice a year, is a must have. I also buy their Jerk Season to bring back the the states with me.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stopped here while on a shopping excursion around town. The chicken and sauce were great!!! The rice and peas had a cocunut flavor to it that was to die for! I would definitely come back!