“Bad food. bad service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The waitresses acted like they hated their job, and like you were ruining their day by stopping in. The food was undercooked and not tasty

1  Thank DAVID R

Reviewed 26 August 2013

So we were recently staying at the Sandals Montego Bay in Jamaica and as we did have a great time the food selection was not the greatest. My boyfriend and I eat healthy and I am slightly pickier than him. One night the restaurants were closed at the resort for a party on the beach. The food selection was just boring and awful. I was beyond starving and had heard of The Twisted Kilt so we rushed off in a cab and headed there. Its about a 5 min ride that cost us 40 freaking dollars. But we were hungry so whatever. We got there and it was getting close to closing so it was quiet. We ordered a flatbread pizza and a chicken wrap and it was delicious and had wished we came here every day during our stay, but between the dinner and cab ride it was a 90$ adventure. The manager Yolanda was the most helpful person and offered us to come back and hang out at their private beach or come back for dinner and she would find us a ride! On our last night we decided we wanted good food and some leftovers for the plane and took Yolanda up on her offer. We called and she sent one of the chefs to pick us up and bring us back at 10$. So screw the cab call Yolanda and I am sure she will help you out. She walked us out to our car made sure we were safe. I cannot say enough good things about her and the bartender...the place is big, clean, lots of tv's for sports games. I was so happy we went here and met Yolanda! Thank You again!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

It's just a nice place to relax.

I've only had appetizers there as not much of a vegetarian menu, but I like to go there and sit for the atmosphere. It's on the water and quite pleasant.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Good service, good food, convienent location. Highly recommend the twisted fish sandwich. The scenery is nice and the place is clean. Have a Red Stripe and enjoy.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I love this drink!! I wouldnt eat food there too pricey. However the drinks definitely. I learned how to play pool as well. The waiters are pretty pleasant