“Snorkeling”

US$28.00*
Doctor’s Cave Beach Admission with Round-Trip Transfer in Montego Bay
US$55.42*
and up
Day Trip to Doctor's Cave Beach, Margaritaville and Hip-Strip Shopping from...
US$42.22*
and up
Day Trip to Doctor's Cave Beach, Margaritaville and Hip-Strip Shopping from...
Ranked #6 of 74 things to do in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Five miles of pure white sand and crystal clear water have made this beach a popular destination for tourists and families.
Oakland, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Snorkeling”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Although you have to pay rental fees for everything: lounge chairs, umbrella, entrance on to the beach, towels, snorkeling equipment, etc. they do have life guards and a full service changing room and showers. There are also lots of restaurants & bars with beach access and views and you can wear your swim clothes to most...:-)

1 Thank La Donna S

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Amazing Beach!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My boyfriend and I spent a few hours here. We loved it! We would definitely go back again. There was a $6 (USD) entrance fee but it's well worth it. Very clean. No weeds in the swimming area. Beautiful scenery of the coast line. I just wish we had more time to spend there!

Kongsberg, Norway
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great beach!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

This beach is a great one to visit while you're in Mobay--inexpensive, pretty and well maintained. The water was so blue there! I think my husband and I got in for 600 each, and then chairs were 600 a piece. Not bad for a day's worth of beach fun!

Ottawa, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Simply Heaven”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I travel to Jamaica a few times per year and I always make a point of going to this beach. It is absolutely beautiful with not one ounce of seaweed in sight. Just nice sand - no need for water shoes :) As they say in Jamaica, mi soon come back!!

Visited March 2014
Round Rock, Texas, USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Doctor's Cave Jamaica”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My daughter and I recently visited Doctor's Cave Beach and were not impressed. It was way too crowded, which may have been passengers from a cruise ship. Having been to Negril, Jamaica beach the day before, we were disappointed and wasted $6 each on entrance fee. We left w/in 30 min. and walked down to Margaritaville for the rest of the day. If you're going on a cruise, you don't really have a choice of beaches to visit before getting back on ship - another reason I would never do a cruise.