“nice protected beach”

and up
Aquasol Theme Park with Round-Trip Transfer in Montego Bay
Ranked #21 of 75 things to do in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Cool off on one of the many water slides at this water-based theme park.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Buenos Aires, Argentina
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“nice protected beach”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

There is a $5 entrance fee per person. The beach is small but it's the best place for snorkelling with children as soon as the beach is protected.

It's a nice place to spend the day. However, this is not a water park.

2 Thank Pablo V

new york
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Good time at da Beach”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I went to aquasol twice while I was in Montego Bay. Both times were at night. So I really have no knowledge about the day time activities. One of the nights I attended a beach party/concert the other time, we just chilled with drinks and snacks. I enjoyed myself both times and will definitely visit Aquasol again the next time I'm in Montego Bay.

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beautiful Spot”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Nice place to spend a few hours enjoying the white sand beach and crystal clear waters of Montego Bay Jamaica. Located just off the main tourist street in Montego Bay. There is a small fee to get in but its worth it.

There were some ladies there that offered massages. Got one, it was great. Nice place to just chill.

Decatur, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Don't let the pictures fool you”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Don't get me wrong. The beach is nice. However, I was expecting more of a water theme park.
I guess that was my fault.

The go-kart track is very small and basic. I flirted with the guy and got me and my girlfriends free entrance. I wouldn't dare pay for that tiny track

the bathrooms were not the best,but it is a beach soo....

The drinks are overpriced.

The food is ok. Just basic items like sandwiches and fries.

all and all, I would say this is a nice place to visit if you don't have anywhere else to go in Montego. However, its more of a simple beach then anything.

I got to perform on stage ;)

Visited March 2013
1 Thank A W
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Ok beach”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This was a nice place to kick back and relax we went there in the noon hours of the day while i was waiting on my flight. There was cool reggae music playing on the beach there was not a lot going on at the time, but i am assuming that's because it was the time of day that we went there. There weren't many on the beach but the water was beautiful and it was family oriented. They also had a glass bottom boat. They had a bar and many souvenir shops on the site. They had good bathroom facilities where u could wash off after going in the water, and hammocks to chill in the shade. They had go carts on site for kids, but they were not working.

Visited February 2013