My wife and I spent a week here at the beginning of December and while we enjoyed our stay we would probably only return if we were accompanied by our young grandsons who would have thoroughly enjoyed this resort. We had checked in online before leaving Canada and this made checkin a breeze on arrival. Staff very friendly and helpful and some of the best we've seen. They weren't able to meet our request for a higher floor with king size bed but we were very happy with the corner room (511 Tower B) which gave us views of the ocean and the bay. We enjoyed the variety of food offered at the buffet and did not try any of the a la carte. Loved the jerk chicken at the snack bar. We did one day trip with Jamaica Tours. Visited YS Falls, took a boat trip on the Black River to see crocodiles and visited the Appleton Rum factory. Some people on the mini bus found the 2 hr trip each way was too long and the road too windy and stops had to be made for those that were getting queasy. It didn't bother us and in fact we quite enjoyed the scenic views and seeing more of Jamaica.
This was our first time on the island, we would return but not to this resort. Recommend water shoes be worn as there are sea urchins in the weeds close to shore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort