My wife and I spent 14 days at Sunset Beach from Feb 12-26, 2014.
Our 1st trip to this resort and 5th to Jamaica. Overall a great holiday. We received our ocean view room as requested with a fantastic view of the sea. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
I have multiple food allergies so the buffet was best for myself as I require bland food. I could not eat at the a la carte restaurants. The Gran Buffet was great along with the Steel Band buffet.
There are lots of choices on the regular buffet. The spa massage was very good but very expensive. Fun snorkeling off the beach with helpful lifeguards assisting water sports of paddle boats, kayaks and sailboats. They were very helpful assisting a handicapped man
during his visit in and out of the water.
The lazy river water park tubing was fun.
Tips: take water shoes as there is lots of weeds just off the beach with jelly fish and sea urchins.
Be careful walking on the beach as the cats sometimes "do their business" on the beach.
I'm asthmatic so I did not appreciate the smokers outside the smoking areas.
The WIFi was very intermittent and only worked in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort