We vacationed at sunset
but our room was moved to Oasis. Room was clean and as expected. The sunset and jamaica had so much going on, we were rarely in the rooms. This was a family vacation traveling with a 26 , 23 and two 16 year olds. We all had a good time and there was something for everyone. Food was extremely good, a lot of variety, hot and tasty.
Beach was nice, clean and plenty of shade huts. Pools were fine, and relaxing. Entertainment was exceptional, a fun group of folks who tried to include all. If you are looking for a good time, sunset is the place to go! The staff and entertainment team made it a memorable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort