Sunscape Splash Montego Bay
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$295
  • Breakfast included
Royal Decameron Montego Beach(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$204
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$217
  • Breakfast included
El Greco Resort(Montego Bay)
US$124
US$115
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$427
US$336
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$322
  • Pool
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$623
US$97
SeaGarden Beach Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$194
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$1,845
Hotelpower.com
6,939 results
All reviewssunset beachwater parklazy riverthe grilljerk chickenitalian restaurantpirate shipgrilled cheesewater shoesswim up barkids clubsea urchinsfood was greatfamily resortfrench frieshot dogsstar resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The place, people, and food are always tops.I have visited six times already and this will always be my go to hotel.Traveled from Florida and my sis and niece from NJ and we met up there..Loved it and had a great vacation.My 5 year old niece wanted to stay for 100 days lol.

Room Tip: Love the bayview best!
3  Thank fscnwalker
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I really liked this hotel. The grounds were beautiful and the staff was really nice and helpful. The rooms were very spacious. I had a oceanfront room on the 4th floor. The room I was in contained the water piping for the hotel and the pipes on the first floor burst. They moved me into their sister hotel the Oasis next door in a Oasis room for the disruption of my stay. Very accommodating. The only thing I will complain about is the pools and the beach closes at 6pm. If your kids are in the pool swimming in the daylight, they will ask them to leave. That was not so cool. However the night entertainment was really nice. Really enjoyed the food they served at each meal. Drinks were great. Loved the rum punch. My children played in the water park from the time they left the room till they closed the pool. Great family hotel and I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Get the ocean front. Great view
4  Thank Tswifey2
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My first trip out of the United States and I can actually say I truly felt like I was on vacation. The staff were awesome from front desk to to the restrooms...everybody!!! I did not encounter one rude person on this trip! The resort was clean, the water was very good and the food was excellent. We only left the resort to shop one time because we did not want to miss any of the events on site. It is very family friendly. Next time I plan to take my kids.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank blackgal77
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was our first time going to Jamaica and I must say that the staff at Sunset was amazing! They were extremely helpful and friendly. They always tried to make sure that we were okay and we felt accommodated. The staff that we remember the most were Coswayne & Shameeka. They were hilarious and always made sure we were okay. The view was of the beach was amazing and the pools and everything were great as well. The only thing I didn't really care for was the food. I'm used to real Caribbean food so I know what it should taste like. It wasn't real authentic Jamaican food. The food wasn't totally bad but I"ve had better. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in the Montego Bay area (like 10-15 mins away from the airport, which is a plus). Lastly, if you are planning to do tours, book with Reggae Tours, they are the best!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Patrice B
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This was the second time that I stayed at this resort and the first time I visited it with my 5 year old daughter. My sister came in from Florida and stayed at the resort as well. I can honestly say that this was the best family vacation that I have had. My daughter had a fantastic time and even proclaimed that she wants to live in Jamaica. The service was phenomenal due to the great staff. I particularly want to acknowledge Maxine Maxwell, who was such a sweetie during our stay, as well as Evatt Bloomfield, the General Manager, who went out of his way to make our stay very special. The entire staff, from the bell hop, the spa staff (big shout out to Sharon), to the housekeepers just made this the most wonderful vacation. One I'm sure that neither my daughter nor I will forget.

4  Thank Sandra B