I have been traveling to all inclusives for eight years now and this was by far the best ever. It was the first trip to a Sandals, but we have stayed at Riu and Dreams and this was a step above all others. The food, the grounds and especially the service was the best ever. I can not say enough about Horrace Fairweather, one of the department managers. On our first day he seemed to take our group of six under his wing and answer any questions and take care of any of our needs that we had. Even on his day off, while we were walking away from the resort, a car pulls up and who is it?? Fairweather, asking if all is ok and telling us have a good day and I'll see you tomorrow! He gave us information on the Jamacian culture and would stop daily for conversation. The day we left I felt I was leaving a good friend! Also the guys in the Pub were excellent. Kevin, Theon and all the others were great with their tricks and made us feel at home.
The food was very good and I have no complaints. We also went to Tokyo Joes at the other resort and it was excellent also. No problem with the drinks. Would be nice to have a waiter around the pool or on the beach but you are never that far away to get it yourself. Breakfast can get a little repetitive but how many ways can you make eggs?
While our group likes to stay at different resorts and see new things, I would not hesitate a second if someone suggested we return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean