Took our honeymoon there just this past week. We'd now just love to go hang out with the people once a month!!! Food, atmosphere, fun, romance. This place has it all. From our favorite bartenders like Verna, Jagan, and Andrei, and the other gentleman, his name escapes me, but he worked most evenings with Andrei, plus, big Kevin from the pub (who could balance just about anything on his head). The weight staff, like Nichola, and Aesha, and of course: the entertainment staff: Ginger, Chico, Kara, Hollywood, Richy Rich, and of course, the talented Theodore. The entire staff make it the most fun. Their warm, engaging personalities make the trip as exciting, or as laid back as you like. Rooms were kept very tidy, restaurants always clean and well maintained. Great place to go.....we want to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean