We went here for our honeymoon October 14-19, 2013 and had an amazing time! LOVED all the people that worked there, our room had an ocean view and was immaculate, the food was AMAZING, and the island was a definite plus! Can't wait to come back! Also, thanks to Michael McHugh from Dream Makers Vacation Services for setting the whole thing up for us :)
Our room was in the Kensington area and it was definitely more quiet than the main lobby area but we thought it was perfect as we were only in there at night to sleep. We were barely in our room the whole time! The place was that amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Destinology, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean