Just returned from a fabulous week at SRC!!! The property is just beautiful and spread out yet small so that you are just steps from the beaches, pools, bars, and restaurants/grills! I travelled with my family, all adults, so despite the primarily couples resort we all had a blast and myself/sister were never singled out due to not being their with a significant other.
We went to the island about 4 days out of the week and loved the quiet, gorgeous views around the whole property! How can you pass up being 10 steps from the bar/swim-up bar? Our drinks of choice were the Dirty Banana, Jamaica Smile, Piña Colada, and St James. Shout out to Owen and Samantha at the island bar for blending up our drinks and always having a smile!! The Bamboo Shack was perfect for lunch on the island with the breezes coming in off the waves as well as delicious jerk chicken everyday!!! We also went snorkeling on the back side of the island (at the clothing optional part) and saw some of the best fish, this is a hidden jem to the resort for sure! From sea urchins, puffer fish, lion fish, angel fish, and many other yellow striped and rainbow fish, it was a treat to basically snorkel everyday without having to sign up or take a boat our to a reef!!!
We loved the Regency for dinner/breakfast and ate there about 3 times for dinner, how can you pass up dinner on the deck over looking the ocean, absolutely stunning!! Shout out to Gregory and Deon who gave us the best service and birthday celebration for my brother!! We also enjoyed Eleanor's on our last night at the resort and loved the seafood entrees!
We booked the caribbean Deluxe rooms in the Arundel building and it was good, nothing over the top but clean, updated and a short distance from the center of the resort! Just a staircase away from the Almond stage, Regency, beach, and 2 pools!!
After the nightly entertainment we had some fun times at the Piano Bar with the awesome bartenders who showed us such a unique experience 'after hours'!!! Special shout out to Adrian and Jagan for supplying us with way too many beverages for our own good and constant love every time we walked in! They remembered our names after the first night and were VERY welcoming with huge smiles!! I cannot wait to return to Sandals Royal Caribbean, to be less than 10 minutes from the airport and be in true paradise! Maybe next time with my own boyfriend to feel more inclusive into the couples atmosphere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean