A group of us recently went to Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort for what we are calling a "Buddymoon". I had never been to Jamaica or to an all-inclusive resort before and it was the best experience! Our travel agent, Lis Zwissler, with Beach Bum Vacation made every step of planning simple. She answered all of our questions, booked any and everything we needed, and made sure to the fullest that we were comfortable and had a great time. There are so many fun things to do and see like snorkeling and a beach party, and so many different restaurants to try. If you want to visit a beautiful place with nice people who want nothing more than to make sure you are relaxed and happy, I highly recommend Sandals Royal Caribbean and Beach Bum Vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean