I have never wrote a review for a resort, but I felt compelled to this time. I just returned yesterday from 7 nights at the Royal Carribean. BEST….RESORT….EVER! Please, if you are hesitating on booking this place, DON'T!
AWESOME, ate at Royal Thai, The Regency (buffet), Le Jardinier, The Pub, The bamboo shack, The Mariner, Pizzeria and La Cucina at the montage bay resort. NEVER HAD A BAD OR SLOW MEAL, THE BEST!
they had both a main pool for more social time, and two quieter pools. I have read that people complain about there not being enough towels during the day, get up and get one before breakfast, it's that simple.
Yes, as you have read, if you are a beach person, this resort is not for you. Small beach but perfect for my liking.
This is what makes the resort (as well as the entertainment staff). I cannot tell you how amazing it is. beach, pool, bar, food. Snorkeling is not the greatest for those who like to snorkel, but you can go out daily for snorkelling tours (we went twice, not an overabundance of fish, but good)
What can I say about these employees. AWESOME!!!! They really made the trip. This group of people are the BEST I have ever came across at a resort. Kermit, Queeny, Chiko, Hollywood….wish I could remember everyone's name!!!! Devon from the bar, Kevin from the pub, Valentin from the snorkelling tours……So, So many …..I never did come across an employee that didn't go out of their way to make our trip memorable. THE MOST AMAZING STAFF I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!!!
And if you read about people complaining about the noise from the planes going overhead….Don't listen to them. Really….you are in the carribean…most of the time I didn't even notice I was having so much fun….Not a factor at this resort.
The only negative thing I have to say is how hard it is not to give these employees tips. They work so hard for what they do. But, on the other hand, it was nice not having people expect it.
If you are looking at booking this resort …….DO IT!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean