I've been on 6 Sandals vacations and this one is right up there in my top 2 ( Antigua is the other one), It was cozy enough to meet other people again and again and, even form new friendships. I'm a snorkler ( went every day twice a day) and had a great time with the water sports staff. They were friendly and helpful especially, Evril, Valentine ( underwater photographer extraordinaire),Davion, Chris Ann. Our housekeeper,Carnecia was very sweet. Odane and Claudiana at the Beach Bar were terrific and , of course, "my Mon" Micah the bartender.
A special thanks to Arnold, the Hotel manager ( who will,hopefully, be the General manager soon) for helping us get a $100.00 credit that was our due.
I will definitely be back to this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean