My husband and I stayed here early February 2014 and thoroughly enjoyed our four night stay. This was our first visit at a Sandals resort and it was worth every penny spent. We booked a club level room in the Kensington building which was far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the nightlife that it was very quiet in the evenings. The Kensington building also has its own pool which is a nice touch. We rented a cabana one day during our stay which was nice and relaxing. We had our own butler for the day that went along with the cabana and they provided us with a cooler of drinks, sunscreen, and a phone. Whenever we wanted a drink or food all we had to do was call. We felt like royalty for the day. We also sampled all of the restaurants. Our favorite was the thai restaurant on the private island. My husband asked to speak with the chef and he created a special dish using scotch bonnet peppers as my husband loves spicy food. The service we experienced was absolutely wonderful. My only complaint for this resort is that the beach is somewhat broken up by concrete piers so it makes the beach difficult to walk if you like to stroll. However, the beach is well taken care of and most of the workers are out in the mornings and afternoons raking the washed up seaweed away. And as a side note, you will hear some plane traffic while at this resort, mainly in the afternoon. This did not bother us and after awhile we did not even notice. Take advantage of the water sports. My husband and I kayaked, snorkled, and took a hobie cat out. It is worth your time. This was truly an enjoyable and romantic vacation. We cannot wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean