This Sandals location has great water, but the beaches are somewhat limited in size (compare to Sandals Montego Bay nearby). The property is deceptively large, but the hangout areas can feel limited after a few days. That said, the entertainment group worked around the clock and were outstanding. Excursions are a bit limited as the marine fleet is not a centerpiece of the resort. If that's what you're looking for try the Grande Riviera about two hours east. Also, the gym was great, but the spa was underwhelming (again - look to Mo' Bay nearby). Overall, a good experience but one do-over would be upgrading to concierge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean