This is the second day without water in our rooms due to construction behind our building. In addition we paid for wifi and it does not work much. We paid 40 for this service. The website says complimentary continental breakfast for all guest, this is not true. We had to complain to the manager to receive this service. We are in room 5204 and 6208. We could let some of these issues slide but things keep mounting. We work hard for our vacations and at the minimum expect what we paid for. The Royal carribean private island is not worth the money for the accommodations and we will not return. I need to shower for dinner, guess I will use the water fountain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Prestigia, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean