We spent yet another great week at SRC. We were there over the 4th of July and although the website seemed to indicate it was sold out, it never felt crowded. Jardiner and the Thai restaurants remain our favorites and food was excellent. We also love the pizza. What a great addition when that arrived a few years ago. We had a penthouse river suite room which was wonderful except the AC could use some help with Jamaican summer days. Our butlers were Ellis and Andre who did a great job. Shout out to our favorite bartender Owen although we saw less of him now that he is working the piano bar. Jevaun took good care of us on the Island as did Courtney at the beach bar. And Big Bird Kevin always brings a laugh in the Pub. And thanks to Dezreen Reed and Okley Cunningham for the help with our room and Tamra Brown with butlers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean