We had two major complaints about this resort. First that its private island, its beach and garden areas were very small and did not compare with other Sandals resorts such as Jamaica Whitehouse. Second that the standard of food cooking and presentation was very poor and the breakfast buffet was probably the worst we have encountered in over twenty years in resorts in the Caribbean, Central America and Mexico!
On the plus side, the rooms were good, the resort was kept clean and the staff were generally friendly and smiling.
Overall, not good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean