We travelled there with 2 other families all who had kids in their late teens or early 20's. This was my first trip to both Jamiaca and a Sandals Resort. Both exceeded my wildest expectations.
The service that we received at the hotel was unparalleled from any service I have recieved anywhere in the world. They went the extra mile for us, especially being a large group in a resort normally geared for couples.
The food in all the restaurants was the best food I have ever eaten at any all inclusive. Dinners included items such as great FIsh dishes, Rack of Lamb just to mention a few. The liquor was all top shelf (Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker Red & Black, Sky & Finlandia Vodka, Gran Marnier, etc) and the house wine included was Berrnger WIne. "ziggy" makes the best Martini's I have ever had and the freindliest bartender you'll ever meet.
The activity staff were great and kept us occupied with games and activities all day and night. The resort was immaculately clean and every employee we encountered was genuinely freindly and caring.
Leighton is the Director of Guest Services and is the most commited person I have ever met in ensuring that all the guests are completely satisfied, The rest of the entire Mangement staff (Rick, David, ) at the hotel were always around and asking to ensure that everything was fantastic.
The Beach is clean, and the water very calm. You dont have to get up early to get a beach chair, as there are plenty available.
The lunches at the beach or the private island were great. There is a tremendous varity to choose from.
The New Year Party was one of the best that I have ever experienced with great entertainment and a phenomenal venue before including an amazing buffet including Crab legs among numerous other dishes.
This was the most relaxing unstressful vacation we ever had. The Golf nearby was amazing, and if u want any private tours, ask for Robby the taxi driver.....
As we left the resort to go to the airport, we were greeted by the entire management team at the Bus waiving goodbye to us as we drove down the driveway and off the property.....something that Family would normally do.....
You will not be disappointed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean