Wow, Sandals Royal Caribbean is an amazing place. The staff is genuinely friendly and want to provide you with the best vacation ever. All the buildings and decor are beautiful and fit in perfectly with the amazing view of the ocean. If you're looking for the most romantic place where you can lounge on the beach while sipping your favorite cocktail than this is the place for you. We loved the food and spent a lot of time trying every restaurant in Royal Caribbean, the fancier the restaurant the better the food! My wife and I had nothing to worry about for a week and spent the entire time laughing and being care free. The only regret that I had was that we didn't stay longer, I definitely think we could handle another week of doing nothing but reading on the beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Prestigia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean