My husband and I got married at Beaches Sandy Bay and went to RC for our honeymoon. To start off my husband and I are very laid back and low maintenance people. I read a lot of great reviews as well as bad reviews. I have to say that we have nothing bad to say. We had a concierge level suite and upon arrival we were taken to the concierge lounge and offered cocktails and snacks. At that time they offered to make any dinner reservations and asked if we had any special requests for our stay. We arrived before check-in so we were given a tour of the resort and then taken to dinner at the buffet. I really enjoyed the food. We ate Thai one night and it was amazing. We wanted to eat there again but ran out of time. We ate of the French resturaunt twice and loved it. The cricketeers pub was great for lunch and we did have a casual dinner there was evening. It was a lot of fun. And of course the beach bar is always open and great for lunch if you don't want to change out of your swimsuit and just want something fast. We stayed on the private island most of the day. There is a very secluded beach there and most of the time we were the only couple there. Everything was kept really clean and the grounds were beautiful. While we were there they were doing some rentavating to part of the resort, I believe the river suites. We stayed in building 21 so it didn't bother us. If this would bother you I would ask where your room is going to be to make sure you aren't close. We had a wonderful time; I don't think our honeymoon could have been any better. We are planning another trip to Sandals and are considering RC. The only reason we wouldn't go is because we want to see other resorts too and has nothing at all to do with our previous stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean