“Seven Years of Paradise”
Review of Richmond Hill Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Montego Bay
Richmond Hill Inn
Ranked #32 of 63 Hotels in Montego Bay
A TripAdvisor Member
“Seven Years of Paradise”
Reviewed 23 April 2004

I have been going to the Richmond Hill Inn yearly for seven years and I can't imagine a more beautiful place. The view is spectacular, the food and the service are wonderful. I go there every year for 3 days at the end of a week long missionary trip to Kingston Jamaica to work with Fr. Holung and Missionaries of the Poor. We work very hard and at the end of the week, the calm, peaceful pace at The Richmond Hill Inn is just what we all need. I recommend it highly.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
UK
Reviewed 5 January 2004

I found the place relaxing, friendly, quiet and the views stunning - there is a very informal atmosphere, the manager is great - I would love to go again and enjoy the views and the peacefulness -

4 Thank catrinaUk
Philadelphia
Reviewed 23 July 2003

After years of planning to go to Richmond Hill, I finally get there for dinner, while staying at another hotel, and was glad we were not staying there. The place has the best view on the island but has definitely fallen on hard times. We were graciously picked up at our hotel by the owner, a lovely woman, and found ourselves to be the only diners that night. Dinner was fine, nice service, but no better than we would have had at our hotel. There seemed to be no guests in the rooms at all. A beautiful wedding was just concluding, which was fun to watch. My memories of Richmond Hill from years ago were different - pricey, elegant, classy. This was to be the place I could now finally afford - what a disappointment. So, go for the view, maybe dinner and a drink, but stay elsewhere.

10 Thank aroseinphilly