This was my first trip to a Sandals Resort. I have been Jamaica 5 times in less than a year and usually stay at the Holiday Inn Sunspree resort. This trip we stayed a few days at the Holiday Inn and then a few days at Sandals for a friends renewal. From the moment we walked in we wished we were back at the Holiday Inn. Our friends felt the same way. The customer service is horrible. They make you feel like you are a pain if you ask for something. In fact, my friend sat at the bar for 15 minutes (it wasn’t busy) and no one came over to get her a drink until she put a $5 bill on the bar then they came right over. The employees see fake and don’t help with anything. Don’t’ even think about asking one of them about something on the resort, every one responds we don’t’ know and walk away. The service for the renewal was even worse. The wedding coordinator was friendly the days before the event but the day of the event when we had bad weather she disappeared. There are so many things I could type bad about this resort but honestly, the best thing for me to do is never visit a Sandals again and make sure everyone I know does the same. I’ll spend a 1/3 on staying at the holiday inn sunspree and get a more authentic experience with great staff and great food. One last thing to mention, the Sandals Montego Bay Resort basically sits on the runway of the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Destinology, Expedia, Ebookers, Prestigia, Priceline, Holiday Gems, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay