Hotel was nice, staff is excellent, very helpful and accommodating. Restaurants were delicious and beach was awesome. However, there is no ATM on hotel property, if you need cash you will have to hire cab to take you to an ATM. The tour company there didn't have a lot of tours for things around MoBay. We ended up hiring driver,Mr. Ricardo, who was great. Took us where we wanted to go plus gave us a tour of town and educated us on Jamaican history. Hotel advertises all kinds of water activities but several require classes, like snorkeling or hobie cats. All classes are at the same time so you can only take one a day. You may want to set all water activities on your first day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Destinology, Odigeo, Prestigia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay