Overall it was a perfect honeymoon! We stayed in a honeymoon beachfront walk out room.
I give value and room a 4 due to the over priced pictures. $70 to put 4 pictures on a cd. I feel the bathrooms/tubs should be luxurious for the price; not motel looking. Though it worked for showering!
Staff was very friendly. We did a private snorkel excursion and it was worth it! We loved Tokyo Joes! We didn't leave our spot to see other island or resorts. We loved Montego Bay Sandals! Food was amazing. Dirty Banana abd Jamaican Smile were our favorite drinks! I miss you Jamaica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Destinology, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay