We have tried other resorts in Jamaica and none compares to what you will experience at Sandals Montego Bay. The guest are treated like royalty from the time they arrive at the airport. Your first stop will be the Sandals Lounge where you will relax and enjoy refreshments while waiting for the shuttle that will transport you to the resort. After arriving to the resort Alfred does a great job greeting each guest at the entrance and escorting them to the appropriate check in lounge. He will coordinate your check in and make sure that it goes smoothly and that you are not waiting too long for a room. He has a way of making each guest that is checking in feel like they are the most important guest on the resort and that the staff has been waiting for you all day. The royal treatment does not stop there. Each staff member that we encountered went out of there way to greet us with a smile and kind words. Sandals also does a great job with paying close attention to what their guest like and dislike without asking you verbally (most times) but by observing you and they will use that information for the remainder of your trip to make sure that they are exceeding your expectations. The playmakers are great at what they do and very friendly. Although we spent a little more time with Akeene, Shelleen, Harlton and Shawna???... we feel that they all do a great job. When dinning in the Oleander, Robert is always willing to go above and beyond to make your dinning experience perfect. After one meal with him, he will remember the small details of what you like and what works for you and he will make sure that every visit with him is more special than the last. He was great with anticipating what we needed or wanted before we had the chance to ask for anything. Our housekeeper was Angelle and she did such a good job with keeping everything neat and tidy for us. She was so good with selecting the perfect time to stop by the room, she never knocked or interrupted us while we were in the room. We realized by the end of our week that we had not met her yet and requested to meet her to thank her and tell her how special she made us feel by leaving flowers on the bed and running a warm bath for us daily. I found myself looking forward to returning to the room at the end of the day just to see what special treat she had left for us that day, sometimes it was a warm bath and sometimes it would be wine chilling on ice with glasses ready for us to drink. At the end of our trip after hearing how pleased we were with her service, she stopped by to great us with a hug and to say goodbye as we had requested to meet he before we left. We always recommend Sandals to our friends and we are looking forward to our visit next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Destinology, Odigeo, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay