We stayed Sandals Mar. 25 - 28th. It was wonderful, everyone was so friendly, welcoming us home! The resort was alittle on the tired side but it was beautiful,the food was good, the service was excellent, the room was clean, everyone was so eager to please us. What else could you ask for? The only thing we were dissapointed in was the dress code for French restaurant, we didn't know about it in advance, we would have packed differently so we could have enjoyed the resaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Destinology, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay