Sandals Montego Bay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sundance Resort(Montego Bay)
View Hotel
La Mirage Hotel(Montego Bay)
  • Room Service
All Seasons Resort(Montego Bay)
Relax Resort(Montego Bay)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Riu Reggae(Montego Bay)
  • Beachfront
5,744 results
All reviewspalms buildingoleander roomour honeymooncucina romanaalmonds buildingbig altokyo joesstew fishpiano barbutler servicebayside restaurantsea grapesroyal caribbeancafe de parisclose to the airportmain barwater skiing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I cannot say enough positive things about this place! It was romantic, beautiful, had great restaurants ... Our room had an amazing view of the was so close we popped a champagne bottle from the patio into the water ... Had the treat of a real steel band one night right outside our room and one more thing; perfect staff service that treated us like royalty - especially Michana! We are going back and already booked next year!

Room Tip: Ground level, ocean view walkout was so amazing.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is our 5th visit at Sandals. Stayed Mobay in March 2013 n now our second stay April 2014. Returned with my children n their spouses. Everyone had a great time thanks to Hotel Manger Ms Smith seeing that they got to experience Royal Caribbean private island restaurant. Our stay was only 4 days which was to shot. But now the our traveling kids want a to return for longer stay. I m so hooked on Sandals that I have already booked Whitehouse. ride from airport is 90 min but first stay there in December 2013 found this resort well worth the ride. Enjoy this large resort n all the entertainment . Love the 4th floor rooms n elevators in building.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Absolutely wonderful can't say anything negative at all
food terrific ,hospitality and friendliness expressed by Ashton grounds keeper , Shamara and Romaine our servers during dinner ,Boat cruise with Johnny welcoming by Big Al .
It made our trip especially as we had to be relocated from the Carlyle due to the amount of smoke. Special thanks to the manager of the Carlyle who assisted with the move as i have a smoke allergy .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014

There is nothing negative I can say about our trip other than it was too short. From our arrival to our departure we were pampered and spoiled to a degree we never new possible. We managed to be able to eat at all the restaurants on the resort and weren't disappointed a single time. Our room was clean and our in-room bar was fully stocked daily. We did several excursions - I got to swim with the dolphins in Ocho Rios and we climbed Dunns River Falls. We took the "party cruise" over to Margaritaville. We did the "Go Native" Negril trip. All were wonderful. We had a photo shoot on the resort on the Thursday of our trip and the only down side was a storm had blown through earlier that the day was slightly overcast, but the pics still came out beautifully. We spent a day shopping along the Hip Strip and had a lovely time. If I had to pick one "not so great" thing it'd be the fact that I wanted desperately to try a Marley shot and no one seemed to want to make one for me. Finally, they made one for me in Cricketer's and it was worth it. This was the first time my husband and I were able to take a trip like this and we did this to celebrate not only our 27th wedding anniversary, but also my husband's 50th birthday. Within a day of landing, I told my husband we were coming back. If all goes well, we fly out for our second week on July 4 this year. I don't handle heat well at all, so our AC was constantly on high in our room and I definitely roasted at times, but it was worth it. From the servers in the restaurants to the groundskeepers to the concierge, everyone was so wonderful and happy and pleasant. It made it very difficult to come back to the states where everyone seems so self-absorbed. Truly can't wait to go back!!! Oh and those that want to complain about the planes going overhead, all I can say is they're crazy!!! Yes, the planes go over and the first couple will make you jump. After that, you will find yourself waving to them with everyone else. There aren't that many going over and if you are going to let something like that ruin your time in paradise, you have some serious problems.

Room Tip: We had a concierge level room last year. We are going with a butler room this year. We just want to try it out. We had no trouble with our room at the concierge level. We made our dinner reservations the day we got there so we were able to try every restaurant. We didn't even try to get a place on the beach because we knew it'd be difficult and it was. Besides, we were running constantly. So this year, we are hoping to actually just lounge around a little more.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cometmom
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

This was our 11th stay at Sandals Montego Bay. It was outstanding as always! Shout out to all the awesome staff! Butlers Andrea and Blanche! Can't forget Craig, Nasha, Shaniel, Michael, Glenroy, and Cordia! With an excellent crew of butlers, I will never be able to book a room that does not include them!!

Pros: 5 minute bus ride from the airport... nothing beats getting off a long flight and being at the resort practically instantly! The staff is awesome and really get to know you! The food is delicious! Every restaurant has their own theme and they are all excellent. The Cucina has the best steak for dinner. The drinks are delicious. It is tough coming back to the states after drinking the appletons mai tai's for a week. Shout out to the entertainment crew and the great volleyball games twice a day... special thanks to Shanna... always making sure the guests are having a good time.

Cons: none... No problem mon!

I like MoBay so much... I will see you guys again in less than 2 months!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple