Sandals Montego Bay was the absolute perfect mix of romance, relaxation, fun, laughter, and adventure. I planned this trip as a college graduation gift for my boyfriend, and although I think we were the only non married couple there, it was the perfect vacation.
The luxury of Sandals began right at the airport in the Sandals lounge where you could relax and get a yummy cocktail, or a red stripe of course. Our shuttle arrived very quickly and our luggage porter was very friendly. The shuttle ride was only about 10 minutes, and as soon as we stepped off the shuttle we were greeted with welcoming smiles and a cold towel.
Big Al helped us with check in process and took us into a beautiful lounge, and got us both a cocktail, I believe it was a rum punch, but it was the tastiest cocktail I had the whole trip! (I wish I could have tracked him down later to find out what it was!) He had a fantastic personality, and he also upgraded our room for us. After the check in process, Orville took us on a tour of the property and showed us our room which was in the Sea Grapes building. Orville was also full of personality and made us feel very welcome. Orville also delivered my luggage later when it arrived at the resort (someone had mistakenly taken my luggage at the airport)
Our room was on the second floor, and it had a gorgeous view of the ocean from our balcony.The bed was incredibly comfortable, and we also had a fridge stocked with juices, water, and sodas. The housekeeping staff kept the room incredibly clean, and restocked our fridge every day.
We arrived on a Monday, and that evening they had a beach party, which was one of the most fun experiences of my life!! There was great food, entertainment, and lots of laughs! The Playmakers at Sandals do a fantastic job of entertaining the guests and getting them involved in the party.
The restaurants at the resort are all wonderful, and it was great to get to try many new foods. Dinner at the Oleander Room was great, and our server, Junior, did an impeccable job.
During our stay we did snorkeling, and my boyfriend also did the scuba diving both of which were included and a great time!
We also booked a tour through Island Routes, we went to Mystic Mountain and did the zip lining, and bobsled, and also to Dunn's River Falls. It was a great time, and our tour guide, Patrice, or Momma as she asked to be called, was wonderful, she was very informative and honest with us.
Our trip was far beyond our expectations and we hope to return soon. I highly recommend staying at Sandals Montego Bay, the staff will make your experience memorable, and you will have the perfect blend of romance and adventure to keep your relationship spark glowing bright. You will not be able to get enough of this resort, so I recommend booking for a longer trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Destinology, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay