This was a great vacation. I had never been in the Caribbean before, but would definitely go back. The staff at Sandals Montego Bay said Welcome Home, and I did feel like it was home. When we asked for anything, our request was treated like we were the only ones there. We met new friends, 4 other couples from Nebraska and NY, and that made it even more exciting. We got to know some of the staff well, they treated us like old friends.
The airport is near this Sandals MB Resort and they do a lot of flying in the day but not in the night or early mornig hours. My husband and myself really didn't see it as such a bad thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Prestigia, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay