Sandals Montego Bay is truly like going home for us. There is nothing like stepping off the bus and having Alford shout out your name, which is then followed by a hug and a heart felt "Welcome Home".
We were upgraded to the Palms block on this trip, to be only steps from the beach and so close to all the other resort amenities was a very nice surprise.
The service from the time you wake up until you go to bed is fabulous. Check out the Pub and say hey to Sesno and crew. Chocolate lovers should check out the brownie with ice cream or stop by the Bayside and have Richard get you the chocolate mousse.
I am not a huge spa person BUT the couples massage with Andrea and Jasmine was no less than heavenly and had we had the time, I would have gone back.
If you want to try diving or snorkel the water sports team is one of the best. This trip: Twelve, Termy, Big D, Stewie, and Doc with boat captains Winston and Johnny B took my husband on 12 dives (one was a night dive) The reef is looking fantastic and Lenny took some great pictures.
If you are looking to take a few photos home say hey to my Jamaican daughter Sha-nay-nay in the photo shop. She and all the gang are very patient in pulling up photos to review and helping you select the right shots to capture your best memories/moments at the resort.
Last thing before you go, be sure to see Chaira, Duncan or Kling Kling to book your next trip at the Soon Come Back desk. If they have the complimentary cruise for returning guests I would recommend going as it is lovely tour of the bay.
One of the most impressive things I saw on this trip was Johnny B and one of the water sports girls (whose name I sadly cannot recall) assisting an elderly gentleman with a walker. The gentleman and his wife wanted to utilize one of the floating discs in the swim area. Johnny B moved the disc up near the shore and then he and the young lady took the time to walk this gentleman down beach, with his walker, then assist him into the disc. They then pushed the
disc out into the swim area in the sea (this was no small feet as the weights that keep the discs in place are quite heavy)They then later retrieved him using a "PVC resort wheelchair" which has to be one of the coolest things I ever seen at any resort.
I would have to guess that this was something the gentleman never thought would be possible and it was a moving moment for everyone on the beach that saw it all take place.
This was simply proof of what we have known all along as Sandals returning guests - the Sandals staff will do everything in their power to ensure that every guest has the time of their life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Destinology, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay