Booked the jr butler suite, well worth the little bit extra for the room, view and butler service. Food was excellent at all the restaurants. Try the traditional Jamaican breakfast, it was so good i had it twice. Drinks at all the bars were a good pour. Beach service was excellent. Traveled to the Royal Caribbean resort, enjoyed the evening entertainment, thought it was a little better than at our resort.
In regards to the planes, there is some noise, but overall not that bad. Plus you are at the resort in less than 10 minutes after you leave the Sandals reception area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay