We booked Sandals Montego Bay as our honeymoon. I am one to read reviews and majority of the reviews were great and had nothing but wonderful comments about the resort but there were a few that were a bit negative, mostly about the safety of being in Jamaica, this worried me a bit. When we arrived to Sandals we were welcomed by a wonderful staff, given a cold towel to cool down with as well as a drink of our choice. There was not one time throughout this trip that I felt unsafe, although we did not leave the resort other then to go to Sandals Royal Caribbean.
We were upgraded to an ocean view room with a balcony which was fabulous. Rooms were turned down every night and cleaned everyday (unless you did not want them to be). Very good housekeeping team. We did use the safe for our special belongings and never once felt unsafe about them.
The resort has lots of activities, shows, enternainent going on each night wether you want to go watch them or hang out at the piano bar and have some drinks. There is a lot to do, snorkeling was wonderful and I would recommend it to everyone. Lots of water sports to do and extras (depending on how much money you want to spend)
The food was amazing, every restaurant was great. Only two of them need reservations which was easily made. Our favorite restaurant was Stew Fish, great staff, service, location and wonderful food. The Mariner Grill is also great for a lunch or a late night snack.
All in all this trip was wonderful with an amazing staff, great food, lots to do, relaxing, beautiful and everything and more we wanted for our honeymoon. I would definitely give this resort a 5 star review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay