We are recently back from a fantastic holiday with Sandals in Montego Bay.
I will start with a slight negative before I tell you about how amazing our holiday was! Although this hotel has fantastic service and amenities and I would really struggle to find something to complain about - it is not in the same league as the other sandals resorts. The great thing is that they put on a free mini bus between sandals Montego Bay and sandals royal Caribbean so you can visit those resorts as much as you like. The other good thing is that this hotel is much cheaper than staying at the other two Montego Bay resorts so you need to weigh up exactly what you are looking for. Either way, if you choose Sandals Carlyle or one of the other Sandals resorts you will have a fantastic holiday.
The service at Carlyle was excellent, from the moment you arrive until you leave. I have to mention Chef Kevin who went out of his way to cater for my specific dietary requirements, even calling me to see how I was getting on. Kimberley in the restaurant was incredibly friendly and helpful. We enjoyed chatting to her each morning at breakfast. Richie Rich was always on hand to make sure we were having a good time.
The food at Carlyle was of a very high standard, but we did spend a lot of out time eating at the other resorts. Making reservations at the other hotels is easy enough at Carlyle reception but even if you do not have a reservation it can be worth trying your luck as you can sometimes still get in. We spent most of our time at Sandals Montego Bay, but all the resorts have equally high standard food, staff and beautiful locations. We definitely preferred the beach at Montego Bay (note the sandals Carlyle beach is public and quite small).
We are getting married next year and we wish we had booked this holiday as our honeymoon. We loved everything about it and we are already trying to figure out when we can arrange our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •A romantic, intimate atmosphere with personalized service.•The real Jamaican experience; Jamaican smiles and attentive service to make you feel at home instantly.•Small in size yet big on charm and large in value.•Close proximity to Montego Bay 'Hip Strip', where you will find duty free shopping, restaurants, bars and clubs.•24 hour room service for all room levels.•Butler service available for our newly renovated, top category room, the Carlyle Club Ocean View Penthouse.•Complimentary shuttle bus to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Montego Bay “Stay at one play at three”, where you can enjoy eighteen dining experiences.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Prestigia, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Carlyle Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Inn Jamaica
- Sandals Jamaica
- Sandals Montego Bay
- Sandals Inn Montego Bay