Just returned from our 3rd visit, and had a wonderful time and not one problem. We were there celebrating our 25th anniversary at the same time as reunion week. Part of the festivities for the week was a "Renewal of Vows Ceremony". We were one of two couples taking part and Sandals made it absolutely fantastic - from the ceremony on the beach to the champagne reception - a big thank you to Soshana - the wedding co-ordinator and Mr. Kawashie - hotel manager who escorted me to my groom. The wedding photographer/hotel photographer - Shane took gorgeous pictures and if you want a keepsake of your trip to Carlyle arrange a picture session with him, you won't be sorry.
The special dinners for the returning guests were fantastic, complete with the gift of your leather sandal necklace and the bottle of rum and we even received our "silver sandals" which as surprise to us. At one dinner we had an outstanding desert - I've had many deserts in my lifetime, but this one - the white chocolate cup with the mango cream was to die for and will be the high tide mark for deserts for years to come. The pastry chef - didn't get her name, gets kudos for this one.
There are so many people to thank, so hopefully I mention everyone and if I got any of the spelling wrong, I am sorry. Reunion week so successful thanks to Kaveen - your hard work and cheerful attitude, even when you were sick, really paid off. Thank you to Doreen - so pleasant all the time. The desk staff including Shanetta - renamed me her "Rasta Girl". Christopher you are a wonderful asset to the hotel, only sorry you didn't get time to join us for that swim on the last day - thank you for setting up that wonderful day for us on the beach. Breakfast was a great way to start the day with the wonderful hostess - I think her name was Brenda (sorry if I got it wrong) and who could forget Robert - the egg man and wonderful smiling face. Of course, Darwin can't be forgotten, every morning a hug and he provided wonderful service for our champagne reception. The barman - Lemar always happy to make a wonderful beverage or two and the rest of the bar staff. We had a couple of snack with Mr. NIbbles and for sure no complaints there. I am only sorry I can't name everyone involved in the hotel, because without exception there was always a smiling face from morning until night. I don't know how they do it, but it really makes the hotel. I almost forgot - don't know how, but we did a couples message at the spa and it topped up our relaxation.
Thank you to everyone for everything. Don't know exactly when we will be back, because of the circumstance right now in our lives, but are planning on making it sooner than later.
Soon come home, Suzanne and Andy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •A romantic, intimate atmosphere with personalized service.•The real Jamaican experience; Jamaican smiles and attentive service to make you feel at home instantly.•Small in size yet big on charm and large in value.•Close proximity to Montego Bay 'Hip Strip', where you will find duty free shopping, restaurants, bars and clubs.•24 hour room service for all room levels.•Butler service available for our newly renovated, top category room, the Carlyle Club Ocean View Penthouse.•Complimentary shuttle bus to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Montego Bay “Stay at one play at three”, where you can enjoy eighteen dining experiences.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Carlyle Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Inn Jamaica
- Sandals Jamaica
- Sandals Montego Bay
- Sandals Inn Montego Bay