The Wexford Hotel
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$217
  • Breakfast included
Royal Decameron Montego Beach(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$204
  • Pool
El Greco Resort(Montego Bay)
US$124
US$115
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$380
US$336
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$322
  • Pool
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$216
Bookit.com
US$97
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$623
  • Breakfast included
SeaGarden Beach Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$194
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. This hotel is convenient to Doctor's Cave Beach and is located on the hip strip. It is unfortunate the so poorly maintained. The stairwell near our room was dark (no lift bulbs in the sockets). There were no smoke detectors in our room. We had one Banquet chair in our room to sit on. My husband fell in the shower (very slippery) and the shower curtain and rod fell on him.

We were not going to complain but we. My husband fell in the shower, that was it for us. I called the front desk but instead of hearing the many safety issues and what happened to my husband, the Supervisor was rude and argumentative.

I was very disappointed with the many safety issues and with the lack of professionalism on the part of the front desk supervisor. I will never stay there again and would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank tee1_4eva
Reviewed 27 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank tee1_4eva
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The Wexford is a good place to stay if you are traveling in country and don't want to burn out after a long journey to get to Jamaica with another several hour car trip to your final destination. The view is excellent and and you are close to excellent restaurants not the least of which is the one in the hotel! It seems like Jamaican hotels are determined to give you breakfast. Typically it will be a small continental one which leaves you wanting to order more which of course you can do and it will be good. The Wexford gives you a breakfast worthy of a king.....with a large variety of typical Jamaican dishes you won' t find in most tourist hotels or restaurans. It's almost worth staying here just for the amazing breakfast!!......The van service to the airport was fast and efficient.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is good(no rooms on the first floor) because the elevator is tiny & prone to disfunction.....
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hlove10587
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I stayed at The Wexford December 2013 for 7 nights, I will never stat there again.
Cons:
1. The shuttle never showed up, I was at the airport for over an hour waiting and they had to nerve to tell me they were there waiting but never say me.
2. My flat iron got stuck in the outlet and it took them 2 days to come up and remove it. To make matters worse, the guy they sent up made a sexual joke saying holes are supposed to be tight. I am can take a joke but that was inappropriate since this is a hotel and he and I are not friends.
3. The elevator does not work so prepared to hoof it up the stairs
4. The icing on the cake one morning after my room was cleaned I went in and while I was in the bathroom someone entered my room without knocking.
Pros:
1. Great location, its close to Margaretville, there are also several restaurants in the area and it’s close to Doctor’s Cave and Aqusaol Beach

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2014

my name is Margaret my family and I stayed at the wexford hotel on December 2013
I must say the staff was friendly and accommodating they did everything to make your stay worth while. The breakfast omg we had the breakfast buffet was amazing they even offer things not being served for the kids they made it happen we even sent the kids down for lunch with money and the came back with the exact change. Security on site at all time being at the pool was like being on the beach
the pool is on top of the roof surrounding by sand with lounge jus like you would have at the beach I look forward to my next trip I would like to send a shout out to Sophia the manager u really earn the name of being a manager you and your staff did a fantastic job base and your honesty and hard work I look forward to saying her in the near future.

m nibbs
Toronto,ont

Room Tip: we had the ocean view were we could see the cruise line come in
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family