Winged Victory Hotel
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$429
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$517
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$220
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$360
US$336
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$519
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$295
  • Pool
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$403
US$369
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$314
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$988
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$1,799
Hotelpower.com
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Claverack, NY
Reviewed 5 February 2003

Got to the hotel..they said my reservation was cancelled..Their World Class Restaurant (as advertised on the web) was closed. I asked if I could get meals..they told me, "Cook sick" I went to the room...fresh sheets on a smelly matress...I went to wash my face in the sink..and the water stayed in the basin. The pool was in disrepair. Stayed one night and paid cash...they tried to make me pay for a week with my credit card. This Hotel should be condemmed...in the USA it would be.

19  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Washington, DC
Reviewed 28 January 2003

This is the worse place to ever stay in Jamaica. Please don't waste your time. We had power outages and loss of water pressure. When you try to use a calling card in any of the rooms, it has to get routed through the front desk or it won't work. It's an absolute deserted dump. It's worse then the projects. You'll be more depressed when you get there and see how dreary the place is. If you want to have a good time and enjoy your stay, go to a real resort in Montego Bay, like Sunset Beach. It doesn't get any stars in my book. It's worse then terrible.

16  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 January 2003

The Winged Victory Hotel in Montego Bay is now a shameful, deserted wreck with no guests, facilities or even staff. Don't beleive any photos or other on websites as they're over 15 years old! Avoid it like the plague... I wish I had.

16  Thank Kaufiki