“Good Jerk Pork”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The location in Discovery Bay is great, i like the scenery, the Jerk pork very good. One area of concern is the excess smoke that greets you when you go to pick up your order. need more variety of soup.

Thank timeofyourlifej... j
Write a ReviewReviews (2,966)

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We tried the jerk chicken, pork and rice. Very tasty but the rice was a little dry. The place is simple and a little primative but good food overall.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are staying at the Sandals Montego Bay Resort when we heard about Scotchies. The resort arranged a cab for us and so we were excited to find that it was within 4 miles of the resort.

We tried the half chicken, pork, festival, 2 drinks, rice and beans with jerk sauce on the side. The sauce is very spicy! Bring cash (we spent $20) expect to wait in a line. There is only one small window. Once you pay take your receipt to one of the men at the pit. They will fix up your order in no time. Seating is outside so you may not have a good experience if it rains. The pit is pretty cool. You see how the meat is cooked and prepared. Also, don't be alarmed by the prices on the menu because it is in Jamaican currency. Overall, great experience!

2  Thank Happy247NFL
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I've been eating at Scotchies since 2001. I like the one in Montego Bay. I lived in the area for a while and I had it for lunch and dinner. I can't wait to go back. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank sanaa827
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I consider myself a foodie, although not a jerk expert. All of the food here we tried here was exceptional, and I was really glad we came and tried Scotchie's! We highly recommend to anyone when in Montego Bay!