SeaGarden Beach Resort
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$988
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$563
US$429
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$535
US$517
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$220
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$258
  • Pool
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$336
  • Pool
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$231
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$519
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$577
US$542
Orbitz.com
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$1,587
Hotelpower.com
All reviewst rexsea gardenprivate beachbeach barcrossing guardhip stripthe dining room staffgames roomclose to the airportentertainment staffocean viewomelet stationgrilled cheeseauthentic jamaicanreggae bandgift shophot dogs
Reviewed 30 March 2014

From March 15 to 22 , we enjoyed a stay 5 1/2 stars in a 3/12 stars !

The entire hotel is under renovation and when it is finished, it is a WOW site . We were 4 people, myself , my husband and a couple of friends and enjoyed every minutes in this little paradise.

Our stay was made enjoyable for a lot of touches from Shenaca the dining room among others. The Evening Chef has filled us every night we did share his passion for good food. T.Rex & German at he animation have spared no efforts to make our pleasant evenings .

Is the buffet is small ? yes but it is a 150-room hotel so there is no food for 800 guests as those around ! We chose this destination because we wanted a quiet, pleasant and a hotel with undeniable charm and we did not have any disappointment trip.

We drank tap water all week , we slept a little less during the nights of the weekend due to the noise in the street but despite the offer of the management changed our room , the view is so wonderful that we made ​​this small sacrifice.

In short , we assign 5 1/2 stars to this hotel !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lise511
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I planned this trip very last minute as a solo trip to Jamaica for three days, and then my boyfriend was joining me for the last two days. This resort was nothing short of amazing, thanks to the wonderful staff, beautiful grounds, and all of the wonderful amenities that were offered.

Upon arriving, I was greeted by no less than 10 staff members, from both back and front of house, all within about 5 minutes! I was given rum punch and a plate for lunch by the great porter and dining room staff, shown to my room and away I went!

The room was beautiful! A comfortable king sized bed with a balcony overlooking the pool, it was exactly what I needed. The beach was right across the small road that is out in front of the hotel and was private, quiet, and had it's own bar! It was beautiful, clear water, with lovely sand and again great staff there too.

Everything about this hotel is great, I really couldn't say enough about it. The food: delicious! Drinks: unlimited and very tasty! Rooms: so comfortable and convenient! Staff: Shameca, Omar, Lisa, Crazy, T-Rex, Virginia, Usein Bolt at the beach bar, Mr. Mckenzie, everyone from the second I walked in to the first step I left, was amazingly warm and welcoming. I would not hesitate for a second to come back to this hotel. I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: The pool-view rooms on the 9th floor are beautiful. I didn't mind not seeing the ocean, as I spent the whole day beside it anyway!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank walsh_ema
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I am not one to write reviews (hate to write), But I felt something should be said about our visit to Sea Gardens.
Sea Gardens has a Jamaican old world charm with touches of today (ex. internet everywhere on property and on the beach). It is a great place to get away slow down and relax. The beach is small but what great sea life. If you take your time and snorkel by the rocks or along the sea grass beds, just float there for a few seconds and it comes alive with all kinds of fish and sea life.
The rooms are spacious beds very comfortable, the fridge is very handy since we like to get local fruit and drinks to have. Our preference is the fresh air but it wasn't always an option some night it was a bit noisy the a/c worked well and was quiet.
The food O.M.G.the only meal I would miss was (sometimes) breakfast. The food was wonderful !!Seasoned just right !! The one thing though is some of the dishes were a bit
spicy(for me that was great) and it should be posted for those who don't like spicy. The same with the deserts if there's alcohol (rum) in it post it . I had a Love Hate for the chief and the pastry chief . Love the great food and deserts hated that I ate too much and put on a few pounds!! :) Our complements to them all !!
The tennis instructors Dave and Maureen are great. Balls and I don't connect . My husband went to a clinic and told me I should try it that Dave was very patient and good. So I did Dave and Maureen worked with me and I enjoyed going and learning. I am a work in progress. Thanks to them.
The staff is what brings it all together and we would like to Thank Sheneca, Omar,Shammond housekeeping and everyone for making it a wonder trip.
There were some negatives but we choose not to dwell on them, But I will mention them just so you know. Sometimes there wasn't hot water so you take a cool one it's the tropics! The elevator was out a few time (not for long) so you did the steps good exercise I walked off some of the food I ate(good thing!!) And last if we leave our towel hung up don't take them .Abide by the sign and save water. This is not just here at Sea Gardens but all hotels take the towels. Thanks Mona & Frank Fl. P.S. See you soon

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MonaMe1
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I have been to Jamaica five times before booking this resort as a last minute vacation on February 21st. A locally owned resort and family oriented made us feel so comfortable and safe. A smaller resort from what I have stayed at, however, we loved the close proximity to the buffet, beach, pool area and a short walk to downtown shops and markets.
We had a week of fun, sun and relaxation. Our room was huge with a walk in closet and balcony overlooking the grill and bar area….the private beach was perfect, the local staff guys who set up your lawn chairs where you would like to sun were amazing, always had ours set in the same area we asked for each time….drinks ordered there also….quite a few gazebos if you preferred shady area. The food was excellent, always good fresh salads and hot meals and so tasty. Also, the servers were great, so friendly and always ready to look after you. Nightly entertainment varied, but one artist was excellent who sang a lot of Bob Marley songs. The bartenders were great, always joking around and dancing…great guys.
I would also like to mention there was a meet and greet night for all the guests before dinner one evening. Appetizers and drinks were served in the lobby and you got to chat with some of the managers, etc., and people who make this a great resort.
What impressed us very much was the owner and other assistants were always around in the lobby or outside area making sure this establishment is operating well in all areas…. Hands on, excellent.
Kudos to the front desk staff, the lovely girls who always have a “Hello” and a smile for you.
Kudos to the chef for all the excellent dishes.
Mrs. Green, you made our stay most memorable and we hope to be back next year, Thank You.
Mr. Morgan, this little gem is on its way to a 5* resort….love it.
Jeston Taylor, always a smile and time to have a chat and a few laughs, Thanks, for a great time.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gaillevesque
Reviewed 17 March 2014

First of all, Joc and I, Helena would like to say hi to ALL the great staff at the Seagarden Montego Bay. Sharmaine, Trisha-Anne, Justin, Peter(did you smoke all those cigars I gave you?),Sunny, the crazy and funny owner of the souvenir shop, Andre, aka 'Crazy', T-Rex, the two crazy daytime bartenders near the pool, sorry I forget your names, but I will NEVER forget the laughs...!!! EVERYONE!!!...I just can't name all of you!
We had such great stay. The service, the food...(oh my god the food is soooo good...and fresh!), the private beach(no solicitation). We truly felt as though we were part of a great big family. We were at the Seagarden from Febuary 21st to 28th 2014. The weather was amazing! We went up in the mountains on a excursion, crocodiles and waterfalls...a little ganga...!(Sharmaine hooked us up...not with the ganga!) It was SO cool. It was our third trip to Jamaica, we plan to buy property, and this trip convinced us even more that Jamaica is where we want to invest.
Thank you Jamaicans for your hospitality, your great food, great fun, great everything! WE WILL BE BACK!
P.S: I'M SENDING YOU MY SISTER AND HER HUSBAND...THEY WANT ROOM 1033!...great times...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple