Island Routes Caribbean Adventures Montego Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The ultimate Caribbean catamaran cruise! Whether you sail into the sunset on the Lover’s Rock cruise, join us for a party on the Reggae catamaran or visit iconic sites like Dunn’s River, Rick’s Cafe or Pelican Bar, we have something for everyone. With all-inclusive snorkeling, drinks, appetizers and the industry's highest safety standards, Island Routes catamaran cruises are highly sought after!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

As a travel agent, this is the only company I use in Jamaica for my guests. They are competent, knowledgeable and honest. The only outside company I use other than Island Routes is my personal driver.

1  Thank Deborah P
IslandRoutes, Manager at Island Routes Caribbean Adventures Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for the wonderful words! It's great to hear that we a fan like you who is able to spread the word of what we do! We hope to see you on some tours and well as friends of yours!

LIVE FUNNER :)

There are newer reviews for Island Routes Caribbean Adventures Montego Bay

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Recently returned form Ocho Rios and booked several tours with Island Routes through Beaches. My family did the Mystic Mountain trio, Dunns River Fall cruise and climb, and Catamaran cruise. All three excursions were fantastic the staff were courteous, professional and most importantly fun! Would go again and again, thank you for making this such a memorable trip

1  Thank Debbie L
IslandRoutes, Manager at Island Routes Caribbean Adventures Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for your review, Debbie!

We are so happy to hear of the wonderful time you had on three of our tours! We always want our guests not to just visit our country but to truly get out there and experience the excitement of this island paradise for themselves! We cannot wait to welcome you back for another adventure!

Remember...LIVE FUNNER!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I am just getting around to writing this review as I've been traveling, but I HAD to! I did Island routes catamaran in Montego Bay along with 7 of my girlfriends. It was FUNTASTIC!!!!!! From start to finish!!! Captain Hulk and his staff were fun while still maintaining their professionalism. I somehow managed to cut my toe and Sherri (IR staff) was on her knees so fast attending to me, I didn't have time to feel any pain. She was awesome!! We snorkeled, we partied, we ate, we drank and were all MERRY!!!! Met a bunch of new friends and will definitely come back again!! Big thanks to the IR staff for keeping us safe and showing us how you live life FUNNER!!!!

3  Thank Allana N
IslandRoutes, Manager at Island Routes Caribbean Adventures Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you so much for your review, Allana. We're thrilled to hear that you and your friends had sucha an incredible experience on our Catamaran Cruise! We can't wait to welcome you again for another exciting tour!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

OMG......if you stay at any of the Sandals in Montego Bay, and you like a party this cruise is a must. What a blast! Its about 3 hours and leaves the Sandals Montego Bay resort at about 12:30 and returns about 3:30pm. The cruise takes you to a snorkeling spot for about 1/2 hour and then onto Jimmy Buffet's Margaretville for about 45 minutes. The rum punch starts flowing right after the snorkeling and the party begins. There is a huge water slide at Jimmy Buffet's that is mind blowing. The crew and the Captain were great. On the return trip the party got really fired up below decks with plenty of music, dancing and drinks.....everyone was dancing and having a awesome time....it was crazy.........fortunately nobody fell overboard. Your stay in Montego bay isn't complete without this cruise!!!!!!

4  Thank Scraper1961

We're ecstatic to see that you enjoyed your awesome experience with us on the Catamaran Cruise in Montego Bay. Thank you for your review. We always want our clients to have amazing experiences and we're glad you had a great time. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Had a Great trip, Booked at Sandals Grand Rivera.
Tuesday March 4, 2014. The Caption and First Mate worked very hard to find Fish.
I caught an 85" Blue Marlin !!!!!
Great Time, Great Crew, Great Boat, they took care of everything.

Keith from Missouri

2  Thank Michael K. P

Wow! What a great catch!!! Thank you so much for your review. We love guest feedback and it was a pleasure hearing that you had such a wonderful fishing trip. We look forward to you experiencing our exciting tours again in the future!