“Aptly named”

Dining options: Parking Available, Serves Alcohol
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Aptly named”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Appalling service, mediocre overpriced food, horrible venue, did I mention the terrible service?
Do not go here unless the KFC is shut.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Allan C

• Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
“Beautiful view before sunset, decent food”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Our reservation was at 8:30, so we were unable to see the beautiful view everyone was taking about. It just looked like a dark open field at night.

The food was good, not five star quality though by any means. I also thought it was a bit expensive for what you got if you weren't on the Ritz mean plan. I probably would not return if I wasn't on the meal plan.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Kristen K
New York
“A wonderful place to enjoy the food and relax”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

This is a lovely restaurant on top of a mountain on the rose hall golf course. the food and service are among the best I have had in Mobay. The setting is charming the menu consists of seafood, steaks and chops was nicely presented with a good size portion. We made a mistake and booked a 8 P.M. reservation, so we enjoyed the soft breezes and the stars. When we go back we will make a reservation before the sunset and take in the view. it is certainly a treat for Jamaica.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank wmvsr
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food and views”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Possibly the most wonderful restaurant I've been to... And I bloody hate golf.

Food was amazing, service to match!

Also if you stay at the Ritz we had a free transfer from the hotel to the restaurant and back.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Pearljammandan
Toronto, Canada
“Paradise View and great food”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Part of our cruise on RCCL Oasis of the Seas pulled into Falmouth Jamaica, we decided to take a private car tour instead of the buses, and our driver took us up to the club house of White Witch Golf course (a Ritz Carleton facility) for pictures, after driving around Montego Bay I asked him to take us back there for a late lunch. Food was the best - freshly made, finest ingredients. I had the Grouper done like fish and chips but far better (extremely thin batter, almost not there, fresh fish, choice pieces), the fries (chips) were fresh cut and gourmet quality. I also had the soup (carrot/ginger), and afterwards didn't feel like the main deserts so just had some icecream - they fresh churn their own icecream here - fantastic! Best meal on the entire cruise, fantastic view down the mountainside (over the golf course) to the sea. The open eating deck area is covered and has glass wind deflectors at the corners - you can find a great table tailored to your fresh air preferences. I highly recommend grabing a taxi/driven car from the cruise port in Falmouth and have them bring you here on a nice day. A great way to get off the ship for a while if you like fresh gourmet food, a fantastic hillside view, and avoid the crowd. (the fish plate was $17US). Service was very polite and professional (overall "fine") but we had to stay on top of them as they were a little slow and forgot a few simple items - but for me it was "No Problem mon!".

• Visited February 2012